Are you #HappyinCLE? Prove it!
When your friends come to town, are you the one taking them around to all of your favorite home-grown hotspots, while spouting out Cleveland-centric trivia? Does your wardrobe mostly consist of Cleveland related t-shirts and Indians, Browns and Cavs jerseys? Are you known for your extreme local pride? If your answer is a resounding “yes” to any of these, then we need your help.
This weekend (8/16-18), Positively Cleveland, Cleveland’s convention and visitors bureau is hosting five bloggers from Pittsburgh, Columbus and Cincinnati and for the first time ever, we need you to help create the itinerary!
Using the power of social media, connect with us live by submitting ideas of places to eat, things to see and can’t-miss experiences using the hashtag #happyincle on Twitter and Facebook. It’s these comments that will guide the entire itinerary of our trip. Don’t let your favorite restaurant, attraction or hotspot down!
The #HappyinCLE Blogger Press Trip is Powered by the Tri-City Triangle Partnership. This partnership is a collaboration between Positively Cleveland, Experience Columbus and VisitPittsburgh, the cities’ official tourism agencies, as a way to a way to generate marketing buzz and further encourage regional tourism.
About PositivelyClevelandPositively Cleveland is the destination marketing organization that has been promoting business and leisure tourism to Cleveland for more than 75 years.
Subscribe by Email
- RT @WGC_Bridgestone: Special Ticket Offer for the 2014 Bridgestone Invitational. Click below to learn more and order your tickets!! http://… 12 hours ago
- @MattArko we did. Good stuff and thanks for sharing. 1 day ago
- RT @TheAdventureMom: Have you been to this famous home? bit.ly/18olskf @PositivelyCleve #happyincle #travel #holidays 1 day ago
- RT @LiveCLEVELAND: Give the gift of CLE. City Life tours are now booking! ow.ly/rw89X @PositivelyCleve @EngageCleveland @GlobalC… 1 day ago
- @CindyL00H00 sounds like it's time for a visit. 1 day ago