Vote for Cleveland!
Cleveland is in the running to host the 2013 Social Media Tourism Symposium and we need your help!
Beginning today at noon and continuing through Friday, March 15 at noon, Cleveland will battle against other destinations to earn enough votes to host this unique conference. To make it happen, we need to first advance to Round Two – the Elite 8.
How you can help Cleveland make it to the Elite 8:
1. VOTE at www.facebook.com/SoMeTourism.
2. Pass it on. Encourage everyone you know to vote by sharing the link on your social networks and with family, friends, coworkers and employees. We know you’re busy. If you don’t have time to craft your own message retweet us @positivelycleve or share our post from www.facebook.com/positivelyclevelandfans.
Why is this so important to us?
The tourism summit, which is referred to in the industry as “SoMeT,” brings more than 200 attendees from the travel and tourism industry to one destination for an annual convention. But these aren’t just any attendees. These are the social media gurus at destination marketing organizations, hotels, resorts, attractions and other tourism attractions from all around the world. These are folks who will start online conversations about the convention destination, influence world travelers, share insights into their explorations and help put Cleveland on the map as a great destination.
– Corinne Allie, Interactive Media Manager
About PositivelyClevelandPositively Cleveland is the destination marketing organization that has been promoting business and leisure tourism to Cleveland for more than 75 years.
Subscribe by Email
- The Hooley returns to @KammsCorners May 10 ow.ly/vVpLm #ThisisCLE 12 hours ago
- RT @ScottSabolFOX8: Good morning everyone. Here is your Easter Holiday weekend forecast. Looking MUCH WARMER for Easter Sunday! http://t.co… 13 hours ago
- Top 10 Things to Do for Active Travelers in #Cleveland via @Midwest Living ow.ly/vVnEB 14 hours ago
- RT @JimBrickman: Can't wait to show you all the great sites in CLE this July! #BrickmanBash round 2. #makingmemories #celebrating20years 14 hours ago
- Find stand E-3 @WestSideMarket for fresh @ohiocitypasta #ThisisCLE #Cleveland http://t.co/KPcecItG1T 15 hours ago