Holiday Lights in Cleveland
Merry and bright, enjoy the holiday season with these dazzling displays of twinkling holiday lights.
- Following the day-long family friendly Winterfest event, Public Square is illuminated as a sparkling spectacle in the heart of downtown.
- The 65 rooms inside the Manor House at Stan Hywet Hall and Gardens are decorated with inspiration from familiar holiday music showcasing the annual Deck the Hall event on weekends Nov. 23 – Dec. 30. Themed of “Sounds of the Season,” other festivities include a winter wonderland of 250,000 twinkling holiday lights, a massive Legos play area, an evening tree-lighting ceremony and more.
- Cleveland Botanical Garden’s Glow at the Garden features perennial favorites such as spectacular gingerbread house displays along with new offerings including beautiful outdoor lighting displays and train rides.
- Choreographed to seven songs over FM radio a 25-minute light show synchronized with more than 75,000 lights dazzle visitors from the warmth of their own vehicle at the Ghostly Manor Thrill Center during their annual Winter Wonderland event.
- From one of the best-known area tour company, Lolly the Trolley, comes a unique holiday light adventure where you can learn about the past, present and future of the “All-American City” with a focus on the lighting displays in Public Square and the North Coast Harbor. Most tours include visits to Tower City or the historic Arcade to view the holiday decorations as well.
- Load up the minivan or SUV and light up your family’s night with a drive-thru of the one of the area’s largest lighting displays at the The Firelands Festival of Lights at Sawmill Creek Resort where millions of tiny display lights glow with holiday joy and are programed to everyone’s favorite holiday tunes from Nov. 23 – Dec. 31.
– April Ingle, Communications Coordinator