Vote for Cleveland!
It’s a close battle between Cleveland and Kansas City!
Cleveland is in the running to host the 2012 Social Media Tourism Symposium. Today, from noon to 11:59pm, Cleveland will go head-to-head against Kansas City, Missouri in a bracket-style competition to get this social media conference to Cleveland Nov. 7 – 9.
Now in its third year, the Social Media Tourism Symposium is an annual conference of more than 200 attendees that brings together destination marketing organizations, hotels, resorts, attractions and other tourism related entities to share ideas and learn more about how social media is effecting the promotion of the travel industry. The conference is unique in that potential attendees have a voice in everything – from the location to the session topics and presenters.
Please help us to make it to the Elite Eight by visiting www.facebook.com/SoMeTourism to cast your vote for Cleveland! Then encourage everyone you know to vote by sharing the link on your social networks and with family, friends, coworkers and employees.
To host this event would be a HUGE win for Cleveland and our city as a travel destination. Together we can make it happen!
– Positively Cleveland
About PositivelyClevelandPositively Cleveland is the destination marketing organization that has been promoting business and leisure tourism to Cleveland for more than 75 years.
Subscribe by Email
- Scream Team is here! #BrightCLE instagram.com/p/Znllhso6EH/ 41 minutes ago
- @marykatemchugh Welcome home! Hope the end of the semester was kind to you. Let us know when you're heading down. 1 hour ago
- 2013 Annual Meeting: Brighter than Ever #BrightCLE #Cleveland #tourism instagram.com/p/Zni7EeI6A8/ 1 hour ago
- @WhyCLE @HorseshoeCLE Thanks for all your tweets! 1 hour ago
- @AkronZoo See you there! 1 hour ago