Vote for Cleveland!
It’s a close battle between Cleveland and Kansas City!
Cleveland is in the running to host the 2012 Social Media Tourism Symposium. Today, from noon to 11:59pm, Cleveland will go head-to-head against Kansas City, Missouri in a bracket-style competition to get this social media conference to Cleveland Nov. 7 – 9.
Now in its third year, the Social Media Tourism Symposium is an annual conference of more than 200 attendees that brings together destination marketing organizations, hotels, resorts, attractions and other tourism related entities to share ideas and learn more about how social media is effecting the promotion of the travel industry. The conference is unique in that potential attendees have a voice in everything – from the location to the session topics and presenters.
Please help us to make it to the Elite Eight by visiting www.facebook.com/SoMeTourism to cast your vote for Cleveland! Then encourage everyone you know to vote by sharing the link on your social networks and with family, friends, coworkers and employees.
To host this event would be a HUGE win for Cleveland and our city as a travel destination. Together we can make it happen!
– Positively Cleveland
About PositivelyClevelandPositively Cleveland is the destination marketing organization that has been promoting business and leisure tourism to Cleveland for more than 75 years.
Subscribe by Email
- Get pinning CLE! @pinterest looking for your favorite hometown spots ow.ly/rujKK #MyHometownPins #happyincle 19 hours ago
- #Cleveland makes @gogobot list of Rising Stars ow.ly/rtTAy #happyincle 21 hours ago
- 2013 #Cleveland New Year's Eve packages, parties + events are posted! ow.ly/rskoh #HomeinCLE #2014 #NYE 1 day ago
- RT @GLScienceCtr: Alcoholic cupcakes, xmas Bourbon & the Foxtrot. What wouldn’t you be there?! Science After Dark: Prohibition, 12/5. http:… 2 days ago
- @TheAdventureMom Come visit again! 2 days ago